ABOUT THe EVENT
JOIN US AT SAWYER POINT, 705 EAST PETE ROSE WAY, CINCINNATI, OH 45202 FOR THE BFR ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
JAZJORDAN INC. IS A 501C3 ORGANIZATION
Embracing Our Excellence.
Black Family Reunion History
Tracey Artis, Executive Director
Family of the Year
There sons are no longer in school as both are grown. Their eldest son, Stanford III, is an athletic trainer and assistant strength coach for the New Orleans Pelicans and is the process of relocating from Phoenix to New Orleans, LA. Their youngest son, Bradford, is founder and president of Orakel Marketing in Columbia, SC. The Williams Family serves the community in many different ways. Kristi is a native of Cincinnati, Ohio and is the founder of Clement Williams Consulting Group in 2015 where she provides strategic inclusion and human resources solutions for non and for profit organizations. She is also works with the African American Chamber of Commerce. Kristi also is a member of The Links, Inc., Cincinnati Chapter and Alpha Kappa Sorority, Inc., and currently sits on the board of The American Red Cross, The Nancy and David Wolf Holocaust and Humanity Center, and the Ohio Innocence Project.
Stanford was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Stanford works for Messer Construction where he leads the economic inclusion team as Vice President and Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer. Stan is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., The Boule, and serves on the following Boards: The Knoxville Area Urban League, Easter Seals Tristate, The Omega Life Membership Foundation, The Cincinnati Opera, TriVersity Construction, The Tri-State Minority Supplier Development Council, and ArtsWave.
The Williams family have been residents of Cincinnati since 1994 and currently resides in North Avondale.
JOB FAIR - FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Location: The Ramada Inn, 11320 Chester Rd.,
Sharonville, OH 45246
This All Professions Diversity Career Fair will include: Accounting, Banking, Finance, Education, Cashiers, Engineering, General, Labor, Retail, Sales & Marketing, Teachers, Defense, Management, Healthcare, IS/IT, Pharmacy, Front Desk, Restaurant, Casino Host/Dealers, Housekeepers, Food Service, Customer Service, Call Center, Skilled Trades, Hospitality, Human Resources, Drivers, Military/Armed Services, Security, Police/Fire Departments and many other categories!
Join over 50 local, regional and national companies and organizations and meet face-to-face with hundreds of qualified diverse candidates from the Tri-State. This event is expected to sell out again! Call TODAY and show your support for Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace.
- LIFE CENTER ORGAN DONOR NETWORK
- CINCINNATI PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- WINTON PREPARATORY ACADEMY
- SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
- HAMILTON COUNTY DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY SERVICES
- CINCINNATI ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND
- GLSEN GREATER CINCINNATI & PFLAG CINCINNATI
- CINCINNATI STATE TECHNICAL AND COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- FREESTORE FOODBANK
- CHILDREN, INC.
- CECIL THOMAS SENATE COMMITTEE
- WORD OF DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES
- SENTINEL POLICE ASSOCIATION
- CARACOLE, INC.
- CINCINNATI YOUTH COLLABORATIVE
- NIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI AFRICAN AMERICAN ALUMNI AFFILIATE
- HAMILTON COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER’S OFFICE
- THE CENTER FOR THE HEALTH GAP
- CINCINNATI CHILDREN’S COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER
- YMCA OF GREATER CINCINNATI
- ENSEMBLE THEATRE CINCINNATI
- CINCINNATI PLAYHOUSE IN THE PARK
- NEW START BETTER LIVING CLUB/TAPESTRY FELLOWSHIP
- CINCINNATI PRE-SCHOOL PROMISE
- INTERACT FOR HEALTH
- NATIONAL BLACK MBA ASSOCIATION
- URBAN MINORITY ALCOHOLISM & DRUG ABUSE OUTREACH PROGRAM OF CINCINNATI (UMADAOP)
- NORTHERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
- CINCINNATI METRO
- AARP IN CINCINNATI
- BEECH ACRES PARENTING CENTER
- A SOUND MIND COUNSELING
- ASCENDING SELF, INC.
- HAMILTON COUNTY DEMOCRATIC PARTY
- DOHN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
- CINCINNATI REALTIST ASSOCIATION
- CITIZENS FOR YVETTE SIMPSON
- HALL AND JORDAN FUNERAL HOME
- CENTRAL COMMUNITY HEALTH BOARD OF HAMILTON
- SISTER GIRLS CORPORATION /THE QUEEN WITHIN